PRACTICAL TRAINING ON MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS APPLIANCES, SOLAR AND CCTV SYSTEMS.
Are you interested in being a certified professional electrical/electronics technician? Seize this golden opportunity to be trained by our team of experts at Eagle Engineering and Management Schools. Learn about basic electricity, safety in the electrical workshop, repair of basic home electrical appliances, Solar systems, CCTV and more.
What is this course about?
- To introduce electrical and electronics engineering to participants
- To spark the light of engineering in the participants
- To set a good footing for participants in the field
- To learn the basics of house wiring
- To learn how to repair basic home appliances
- To give practical experience in basic electronics activities
- To learn how to use solar systems to power a house
- To learn how to configure and install a modern CCTV equipment.
We are running the Introduction to Electrical and Electronics Course
(Prelude to City and Guild’s Level 3 Certification)
This course is to introduce electrical and electronics engineering to children and youths alike. It is to spark the light of engineering in the participants and set a good footing for them in the field. It will show all the possibilities and the applications in our daily life and show how all our life is impacted by electronics, electrical, communications and information technology. Practical exercises are included to give a hands on experience.
The Course is also for those who intend to pursue a career in Electronics through the City and Guilds route.
DO NOT DELAY!
CALL OR WALK IN FOR DETAILS[space height=”50″]