SCM004 – BASIC ELECTRONICS COURSE
COST: N 120,000:00 / $400:00
||Electronics handyman – This is a practical electronics starter course that will enable students have a good orientation in electronics repairs.
DETAILS: The Electronic training program provides all the resources you need to turn electronics theory into engaging, practical hands-on lessons that can be applied to start a small business, or progress in the field of electronics. The basic section teaches both practical and theory to spark the passion for electronics in the heart of all the participants. At the end of the training, participants will be able to understand the basic building blocks of electronics equipment and how to look for faults in them.
- School Orientation
- Safety tips and principles
- Introduction to Electronics
- Electronic Components and Symbols
- Passive components
- Active Components
- Practical – Identification and testing of components. Lamp Circuit, Polarity tester,
- Soldering – De-soldering Tools
- Describe soldering safety
- Solder techniques and types.
- Identify cold solder joints and explain causes.
- Describe various types of de-soldering equipment and how it is used
- Practical – Soldering and de-soldering
- Basic electronics circuits
- AC circuits
- DC Circuits
- Voltage regulators
- Power Supplies
- Practical – Working with AC and DC circuits, AC/DC Converter,
- Amplifiers and Logic Circuits
- Operational amplifiers and applications
- Logic circuits and applications
- Practical – Design flip-flop circuit and timer – vary components. Alarm circuits
- Fundamentals of electronics equipment
- Basic building blocks of electronics equipment.
- How it works
- Video Camera
- Tape recorders
- Power Systems
- Practical – Fault finding in electronics equipment.
- Arduino Fundamentals – Learn about Arduino boards and create your own Arduino projects. Introduction to Arduino. Powering Arduino boards. The Arduino application. Experiment with projects.